Interest Free Payment Options

We want to make your dental care affordable

At Glebe Dental Group, we understand that dental emergencies and the need for treatments can happen when you least expect. We don’t want you to worry about the cost of dental care when you should be focusing on making a full recovery, or to avoid visiting the dentist because you’re worried about what it might cost.

That’s why we offer a range of interest free payment options and make it as easy as possible to claim for treatments on your health fund, so you’ll always have access to high quality dental care when you need it.

How can I pay for my dental care?

We accept all credit cards and cash payments. You can discuss the different interest free payment options we have available with our friendly reception staff.

  • DentiCare – Spread the cost of your treatment. Start the treatment you need today with a no interest DentiCare payment plan. Spread the cost of your treatment into affordable payments. DentiCare dental payment plans can be used for a wide range of general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and orthodontic treatments. You can use a payment plan for teeth whitening, dental implants, crowns and veneers and most other dental procedures. You can also use a payment plan to cover the cost of your Orthodontic treatment. For more information talk to our front desk.

What health funds do you accept?

We accept all Australian health funds. We can process your claim on the spot through HICAPS (health fund card required).

Do you offer any discounts?

Yes! We offer seniors a 10% discount to help you take care of your dental health. You need to show your seniors card to our staff to access this discount.

Where can I find out more?

Do you need more information about our interest free payment options at Glebe Dental Group, or have you got another question for our team?

Call us on (02) 9660 2927 or get in touch online.

DVA Card Accepted
Dental Vouchers Accepted
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding with a surgical or invasive procedure, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.